Wyton Lakes offers 3 well stocked fishing lakes.
The following Touring charges apply:
|Residents' Visitor Fishing||£10 Per Day||Lakeside - residents' visitor fishing available only by prior arrangement.|
|Resident Fishing||£7 Per Day||Lakeside - fishing for site residents only.|
|Resident Fishing||£7 Per Day||Riverside - fishing for site residents only.|
|7 Day Residents Fishing Pass||£42 (7 Day)||Lakeside or Riverside fishing for site residents only.|
Please note we do not accept credit cards, all payments should be made in cash
Rules for Fishing:
- Fishing is for residents only, residents visitors may fish only with prior arrangement.
- All anglers must be in possession of a valid Environment Agency Licence
- Fishing commences at 07:30 for residents - 08:30 for visitors.
- Fishing finishes at dusk (when the street lights come on)
- Night fishing is not permitted
- Un-hooking Mats and Landing Nets must be used, and must be dipped and rinsed before use.
- Keep Nets are not permitted.
- Anglers may not fish beyond the centre of the lake.
- All fish must be returned to the water immediately.
- Anglers may use a maximum of 2 rods, which must be attended at all times while the hook is in the water.
- All fishing equipment must be removed at the end of the fishing day with the exception of swims immediately behind lakeside pitches.
- Prohibited Baits:
- No Artificial baits e.g. plastic sweetcorn.
- Maximum of 1kg (2 Pounds) ground bait.
- No dog biscuits or nuts of any kind.
- Prohibited Methods:
- No braided main line - Hook length only.
- No fixed method or swim feeders (free running type only).
- No bait boats.
- No barbed hooks.
- No spodding.
Anyone found disobeying the roles may be asked to leave immediately. All persons fishing do so at their own risk. The Management accepts no responsibility for injury, or loss / damage to equipment or cars.