Conditions of Booking and Site Rules
The following rules and conditions should be applied while using Wyton Lakes Holiday Park.
- The Management of Wyton Lakes Holiday Park reserve the right to:
- Re-let any pitch unclaimed 24 hours after het booking date unless notified.
- Refuse any booking or to evict any person causing nuisance at their discretion
- Alter, amend or withdraw as may be necessary any amenities, pitches or facilities advertised.
- Dogs must be under control at all times and no exercised off the lead while on the park, all fouling much be cleaned up.
- Dogs of certain breeds such as Rottweilers, Dobermans, and Pit Balls are not permitted at any time.
- Wyton Lakes Holiday Park or its management will not accept any liability for any personal loss, injury or damage suffered by visitors, guests or their property during their stay.
- All visitors must abide by the park rules throughout their stay.
- In the event of a cancellation, no monies can be refunded.
- No refunds can be given for early departure.
- Wyton Lakes is an adult only site and no children under the age of 18 are permitted.
- No commercial vehicles or vans.
- No boating on the Parks lakes.
- Strictly no Noise after 11pm
- Rallies by prior arrangement only.